Unmineable

auntjemima

[H]ard DCOTM x2
Anyone else using unmineable to mine things like shib or those other "unmineable" coins?

I used a tutorial to set it up and used whatever referral code was in there, but then realised this guy is collecting stacks from anyone who used their tutorial!

Anyway, wondering if any other [H]ard members wanted to swap codes and effectively pay each other back lol

https://unmineable.com/coins

You basically run a few GPU algorithms and get paid out in the un-mineable coin you want instead. I am mining shib currently.

There is cpu mining as well, with xmrig and randomX algo.
ah, like Nicehash except you get to pick the coin you want for payment. Not a bad idea. Now I normally rather mine a coin directly. Keep an eye on this for some history. Obviously the provider is making some money doing this meaning you get less like in Nicehash.

ah, like Nicehash except you get to pick the coin you want for payment. Not a bad idea. Now I normally rather mine a coin directly. Keep an eye on this for some history. Obviously the provider is making some money doing this meaning you get less like in Nicehash.
Yeah, would be interested in how much less. Nicehash was like 7% less or so which wasn't great. But these ETH transfer fees are eating me alive so getting paid in something with lower fees would be great.

Yeah, would be interested in how much less. Nicehash was like 7% less or so which wasn't great. But these ETH transfer fees are eating me alive so getting paid in something with lower fees would be great.
You don't have to mine eth. You can use a few different algos. I run kawpow as the eth fees are too unpredictable.

Welp, auntjemima and I swapped our referral codes, and we're now happily mining with a 0.25% pool fee reduction. If anyone else using the Unmineable software wanna join in, let us know. Lower fee=higher payout for YOU. :D

Welp, auntjemima and I swapped our referral codes, and we're now happily mining with a 0.25% pool fee reduction. If anyone else using the Unmineable software wanna join in, let us know. Lower fee=higher payout for YOU. :D
"Cool kids club" basically.

Actually ya got me tempted with this one. I just benched my phi systems on this and got 40mh/s on 200w.

Hmmmm.. to spin up a mine or not..
So funny you and I read this at the same time. I am on so many exchanges and I just don't want to register on more. Otherwise I would take a peak.

So funny you and I read this at the same time. I am on so many exchanges and I just don't want to register on more. Otherwise I would take a peak.
Honestly I like this one abit more then the other. Exclusively because it doesnt have elon in the name (and my phi rigs like it) :p

Do you guys know if your referral code is different for each specific coin? I am using some random's dude referral code on reddit to mine some safemoon V2 (SFM) so if you guys need a code feel free to use mine and I will also use yours:
Referral Code: s5ik-g0ml

Do you guys know if your referral code is different for each specific coin? I am using some random's dude referral code on reddit to mine some safemoon V2 (SFM) so if you guys need a code feel free to use mine and I will also use yours:
Yeah, the referral is different per coin.

Yeah, the referral is different per coin.
I just found out a couple days ago if you guys your own rereferral code you get way more return if you have a large farm.

Mine VRSC, stake VRSC, hodl VRSC. Thank me later.
I looked into VRSC more and going to thank you now. I moved all my hashpower from the shit-coins into this one roughly ~250MH/s and also got me thinking about a small project.. solar panels + some cellphones. :eek:

I just found out a couple days ago if you guys your own rereferral code you get way more return if you have a large farm.

I looked into VRSC more and going to thank you now. I moved all my hashpower from the shit-coins into this one roughly ~250MH/s and also got me thinking about a small project.. solar panels + some cellphones. :eek:
Never thought about sharing the two coins I am doing to myself lol. Genius move.

I have 2 phi servers doing 40mh/s (250w) each on vrsc debating spinning up the other 8 or so I have. Want to share some benchmarks for the higher hashing hardware you have on vrsc? is it just abunch of amd rigs?

I have 2 phi servers doing 40mh/s (250w) each on vrsc debating spinning up the other 8 or so I have. Want to share some benchmarks for the higher hashing hardware you have on vrsc? is it just abunch of amd rigs?
It's just a bunch of AMD rigs I had plotting CHIA to mining Raptoreum and a bunch of crapcoins. I think I'll leave them on Verus now since I am sold on the lead developer is also ex-VP of Microsoft and lead developer for Windows 95 :D

A lot of my rigs aren't really running at full speed for Verus because they need resources to host CHIA harvesters / Forks nodes or the laptops being power limited while also mining ETH.

RIGS.png

I also did some math and if you get used/cracked phones that are still functional with snapdragons 835/845 etc, you can get about 120-130w for 80MH/s which is awesome but I don't know if I want a bunch of phones with budging batteries after they mine for a while.

It's just a bunch of AMD rigs I had plotting CHIA to mining Raptoreum and a bunch of crapcoins. I think I'll leave them on Verus now since I am sold on the lead developer is also ex-VP of Microsoft and lead developer for Windows 95 :D

A lot of my rigs aren't really running at full speed for Verus because they need resources to host CHIA harvesters / Forks nodes or the laptops being power limited while also mining ETH.

View attachment 430436

I also did some math and if you get used/cracked phones that are still functional with snapdragons 835/845 etc, you can get about 120-130w for 80MH/s which is awesome but I don't know if I want a bunch of phones with budging batteries after they mine for a while.
I'm not too sure about running in on phones. Those numbers seem abit high and that would mean a fpga could absolutely annihilate the coin

I just ran some numbers from the two phones I have on hand. LG V30 and my daily LG V60:

View attachment 430471
Interesting to see. I cant imagine there is a roi to be had buying the phone but not bad if they are laying around.

Also you convinced me there are a few FPGAs among us. Its not terribly difficult to emulate the usefull parts of those arm chips on one.

Back