University project page

As part of my second year university project i am trying to come up with a catchy yet relevant name for a magazine website. And i thought a good way to do this is to get some feedback from people who are involved (at least partialy) in the subject matter.
The project is a 3D art exhibition website, which provides tutorials, and feature art work with reviews and design details. Instead of being a database style art sharing site, this is a far more "exclusive" affair, featuring only a few renders per month in a stylised interface. The aim is to bring the essence of the printed art magazine to the more online community style without loosing the practicality or style of either.

So, below is a list of possible names with a brief explination. I am looking for a catchy name, yet people will know what it is when they hear it or at least be aware of its subject.

3D Deviant - rolls off the tounge nicely, is a pun of deviant art.
concurrent3D - concurrent because it attempts to bring 3d art together
Renderz - its all rendered art
Renders
Delineate - another word for render
delineate3D
Delinquent renders - stylised

Please choose one of these names, or even suggest some of your own, any feedback will be gratefully recieved.
This project is for purely educational purposes and will not be competing against other websites.

Thanks in advance

Back