• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Universal remote with z680 speakers?

Cyclone187

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
5,739
Has anybody ever tried programming a universal remote to work with their z680 speakers? I have a One for All remote which can control 8 different devices. Before I sit here for hours running through codes to try to get it to work with these speakers, has anybody else done this before? I know some remotes have an option where you can hold the remote that came with whatever you have in front of it and hold a button and it automatically programs itself. I dont think this remote has that option.

I do have my Logitech remote but really, I wanna use my big uber 8" long One For All lighted remote to do everything :)
I used it to control the DVD player on my Xbox :D
 
Back
Top