Universal remote for computer speakers..?

khanable

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
9,776
So I'm about to jump on a decent receiver setup and I'm selling my klipsch 2.1's to a buddy, and he asked me if there was some kind of device that you could perhaps run inline with the stereo cable that runs to the soundcard that will allow you to control the volume with a remote.

I had absolutely no idea if such a thing existed, and got rather curious.


So how about it.. anything like this exist?
 
Panasonic XR-57 Receiver is a great entry-level digital receiver. Get a digital 1/8th to rca coax cable and hook it to an x-fi.

It can expand to 7.1 but it does 5.1 very well. I would get that, a pair of speakers that you could buy in singles so you could eventually buy 5 of them and a decent sub. This, along with an X-FI or Prelude, would give you EXCELLENT sound for the least amount of $$$.
 
Panasonic XR-57 Receiver is a great entry-level digital receiver. Get a digital 1/8th to rca coax cable and hook it to an x-fi.

It can expand to 7.1 but it does 5.1 very well. I would get that, a pair of speakers that you could buy in singles so you could eventually buy 5 of them and a decent sub. This, along with an X-FI or Prelude, would give you EXCELLENT sound for the least amount of $$$.

...what

LOL

that doesn't really answer the question regarding a remote for a stand-alone 2.1 computer speaker system.

but thanks tho! :D
 
Back
Top