Universal Gaming Controllers?

shatterstar

Limp Gawd
Silly question....
I am looking for one gaming controller that can work with multiple devices at a switch of a button. Is anything like that available on the market?

Specifically, I game on a PS3, PS4, PC & Android. Rather than having 4 controllers lying around I'd like to stick with one.

Thanks.

The only issue with the PS4 controller is that you will need to re-pair it with each device after having used it with another. But I guess that's kinda like switching a button.

That Titan device is pretty neat. I have separate controllers for most of my devices, but that seems like a clever way to combine them.
I guess my only question has to do with powering on devices. Even with a switch, it seems like hitting the power button on an Xbox One or PS4 controller would turn those systems on.
So for example, if I want to use my PS4 controller with an iPad...wouldn't hitting the power button on the controller power on the PS4?

You can ask any questions about that in the forum, the main programmer of the Titan Two (J2KBr) is always on and can probably answer it. If it can't, he may even be able to add that functionality if it's not already there.

That Titan device is pretty neat. I have separate controllers for most of my devices, but that seems like a clever way to combine them.
I guess my only question has to do with powering on devices. Even with a switch, it seems like hitting the power button on an Xbox One or PS4 controller would turn those systems on.
So for example, if I want to use my PS4 controller with an iPad...wouldn't hitting the power button on the controller power on the PS4?

You have to push the power button for a couple seconds for it to turn on your console, longer then needed to turn the controller on.

Back