UnitedDevices: "D to 200" Thread

James_TheVirus said:
Last week, I added 1 x PIII 600, and 1 x PIII 733.

James
Hang in there James, we will teach you how to do subtraction soon !!

RPhArrow ---\\\\--------------------------------------------->

Oh, I forgot to post the extra one that I fired up last week.

26-1=25

I have three boxes running at times and at least one to two 24x7 for a total of 7years 91 days CPU time.

AtomicMoose said:
21-24=DONE!!!

Good job boys and girls!

Now we can't have that can we?

Say up the ante to 200, so...

97 to go! ;)

96 - 2 = 94

Moose - you making a run to be the #1 UD producer for the [H]orde?

AtomicMoose said:
In a word, yes.
:D

It's always nice to have a goal. If surpassing me is your motivation, all the better for the cause. :cool:

Anderu said:
It's always nice to have a goal. If surpassing me is your motivation, all the better for the cause. :cool:
You have been my inspiration....by the time I get up there, your run in the #1 spot will have been long enough.
;)

AtomicMoose said:
You have been my inspiration....by the time I get up there, your run in the #1 spot will have been long enough.
;)

I'm just wondering if I'm going to be able to hold you off long enough to beat you to the top 10.....

brycejones said:
I'm just wondering if I'm going to be able to hold you off long enough to beat you to the top 10.....
Should prove interesting. I am currently scoring 23,000 PPD. My overtake date for you shows 400+ days, but that calculation can't be right.
;)

88 - 2 = 86

2 more boxes online, an XP2600+ and my P3 800 lappy :(
Should be able to rally few more over the next couple days...

83-2=81

Switched my PC and the downstairs rig from Folding to UD. I was folding for a now defunct team, so I decided to switch the remaining folders to UD.

Added my AMD 64-bit 3200+ @ 2.4GHz and my AMD XP 1700+ @ 1.4GHz.

Back