Unintentionally Funny Picture of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Dear NASA, while guiding the Mars rover, it is probably a good idea to erase all evidence of the gigantic penis drawings you are leaving in your wake. Here's a copy of the photo just in case they remove it.

NASA troll level: 9000!
Now we have discovered NASA's true goal: To draw a penis on as many space objects as possible. :D

My friend and I noticed this months ago and we laughed at it because our dirty brains went off-tangent and noticed it. Lol.

[21CW]killerofall;1039825107 said:
NASA troll level: 9000!
Now we have discovered NASA's true goal: To draw a penis on as many space objects as possible. :D

Next goal by NASA: Draw it much larger on the Moon so we can see it from Earth without the assistance of telescopes.

I could have looked at that picture for an hour and not saw a penis, I guess someone of you really have penis on the mind.

Great, now everyone is going to want to fly a private spacecraft to the moon and to mars just to vandalize another world. :rolleyes:

Zru8qxd.jpg

I could have looked at that picture for an hour and not saw a penis, I guess someone of you really have penis on the mind.
Bullshit.

It has zero to do with having penis on the mind. You either see it or you don't. This one is not that hard to see. You are either blind or never seen a penis before.You are just trying to hide your insecurities with the human body by saying everyone that does see it has dick on their mind.:rolleyes:

I wish I could be dicking around Mars the whole day. What happened to that audition?

top gear would be proud

Aaap aap, aaap aaap aap.
Aaap aap, ap, AAAAP AAAP AAP!

(Dont worry, our planet is your planet. Line up for friend group-photo!)

Lol at all these insecure white knights claiming not to see a giant penis in that picture.

Keep up the good work NASA =P.

Back