I uninstalled my x-fi sound card recently and now every time i load vista I get a windows error:
"SPI (creative X-Fi Module) has stopped working... A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
I have uninstalled using the creative uninstaller and the driver cleaner pro program as well as deleting any references to creative in the registry. I also have checked the creative forums with no luck...
Any suggestions on this? Thanks
"SPI (creative X-Fi Module) has stopped working... A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
I have uninstalled using the creative uninstaller and the driver cleaner pro program as well as deleting any references to creative in the registry. I also have checked the creative forums with no luck...
Any suggestions on this? Thanks