• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Unigine 2.1 Numbers

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
Well folks this is just for entertainment reasons, plus some people might want to see some non professional benchmark numbers.

The screenshots will show you what my system specs (the important ones atleast). This does not factor in other stuff like software I have running behind this as well which im sure I could generate a few more fps if I turned off stuff like everest etc.... enjoy!

** I have no idea why Unigine is picking up my Logmein software mirror driver... oh well trust me I dont think log me in could generate even 1fps much less crossfire like the second screenshot lol!!!

This is single Radeon 6970 2gb Sapphire:
SingleGPU.PNG.jpg


This is 2x Radeon 6970 2gb Sapphire in crossfire:
dualGPU.PNG.jpg


Man they scale well don't they!!!
 
Back
Top