• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Undervolting a Yate Loon without fan controller

Camberwell

Gawd
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
961
I have just put 3 Yate Loons into my Antec Somata II; one intake, one exhaust and one blowhole. I want to undervolt them all to 7v, but I only have 2 spare fan headers on my mobo for the Zalman Fanmates that I have, so I can't use one with the third fan.

How can I safely undervolt this third fan without a fan controller?

Thanks for any advice!
 
Back
Top