Underrated Games of the Year Award

Originally posted by stgdz
Tron 2.0

IRC, that game got many good reviews. Did it not? Whether it did or didn't, it was definitely a fun game.

It has to be Call of Duty. Nobody seen it coming up as big as it is now. At the time of release everyone just babbled about doom3 and hl2. I picked up the game on day 1 and play everyday. I am such a cod jackass.

Originally posted by JHefile
It has to be Call of Duty. Nobody seen it coming up as big as it is now. At the time of release everyone just babbled about doom3 and hl2. I picked up the game on day 1 and play everyday. I am such a cod jackass.

This I never would see. COD being underrated while it is winning every single award of the year available LOL. COD great as it´s is really overrated to me. After all it is better games out there. COD do suffer from being a simple FPS which limits the innovations possible ;) Great fun though.

disgaee, and prince of persia get my votes. and socom 2 wasn't underrated but it KICKS ass!

Originally posted by JHefile

Dude, CoD was never underrated since everyone figured out that HL2 and Doom3 won't be out until 2004. Besides it won just about every award out there.

Back