Underrail - "Fallout" in the underground

atarumoroboshi18

Limp Gawd
Wow, I can't believe this game has gone under the radar to such an extent. I remember reading about it a long time ago and trying it way back when, but being brutalized handily when playing to the point where I stopped playing. Just recently started playing it again and it's good, really good! It'll hurt at first, but then you realize how complex everything is and each little bit sucks you in. I'm currently a crossbow-wielding metathermic with a penchant for crafting. After a few hard fought hours(HARD FOUGHT) you'll level up a couple times and start figuring out your particular play style and have created or bought a few decent pieces of equipment.

You'll get deeper and deeper and keep leveling up, but the game will still consistently break your knees for daring to try to explore, so you'll have to go around fights that you have no chance of winning and come back when you've gotten better. I've died, a LOT, but I keep coming back because there's an almost incomprehensible amount of places to explore, things to fight, items to acquire/craft, etc. that I've been thoroughly hit with the Underrail bug! You've definitely got to give the game a chance and don't be put off of it due to the difficulty, because every time you level up, another path may just open up for you.

https://www.underrail.com/

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Game is amazing played it again for the frist time since release made a nice set of armor got my ass kicked in the junk yard.....by acid dogs and had to skin one and wear it on my back...yep I forget how amazing this game is. My high int psi energy pistol guy seems to be working good for now

Back