Under Armour

donahue

Gawd
Man, this stuff is expensive but oh-so-comfortable. Anyone know a place to get it at a discount?

I'm a UA fan, too. Every once in a rare while, they'll run clearance sales on their site, but they run out of popular sizes quickly.

Man, this stuff is expensive but oh-so-comfortable. Anyone know a place to get it at a discount?

The PX sells them...some of them anyway...cheap too..:)
Know any Military folks?

My son gets me all mine for real cheap...

If you go to Maryland, you got a hookup after you graduate. (The founder of Under Armour is a Maryland Grad)

Bummer, I go to Wisconsin. A co-worker is ex-military but I don't think he still get UA.

Dick's has $10 off a $50 purchase with a UW sporting events ticket so as long as I purchase in combinations of $50 the best I can get is 20% off. I just might continue this strategy.

Eastbay.com 20% off via live.com/cashback

Also they sometimes have 20% off giftcards so you can save and stack those.

Eastbay seems to have a good selection. I have never used Live but have heard a lot about it- how exactly does it work? Also, how often are the 20% sales at Eastbay?

This seems like a good possibility to get Under Armour at ~35% off.

UA is having another sale. Check out this thread on SD.

SlickDeals said:
Under Armour has their Under Armour HeatGear Shirts for the entire family for $14.99. Shipping is Free when you enter code CA37NKGR2T at checkout. Thanks rmallory & circusmom

* Men's HeatGear Loose Sleeveless Shirt $15
* Women's HeatGear Sleeveless Tee-Shirt $15
* Women's HeatGear Shortsleeve Tee-Shirt $15
* Boys' HeatGear Shortsleeve Tee-Shirt $15
* Girls' HeatGear Shortsleeve Tee-Shirt $15

IMHO the mens loose sleeveless is the best item they make. I love them for basketball practice, weight lifting, jogging, and sand volleyball =).

if i remember correctly theres a UA outlet store just off of I-80 just past the NJ border. never actually stopped in (since the two times i've passed it were when I was traveling in a group to go out for various competitions)

IMHO the mens loose sleeveless is the best item they make. I love them for basketball practice, weight lifting, jogging, and sand volleyball =).

Cool, I'm looking forward to it. I ordered the black sleeveless shirt to replace my black short-sleeve shirt that was stolen in a locker room. (Who the hell steals shirts? I guess expensive stuff like UA.)

Back