• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Under $100 Case

brumby05

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
192
I'm hoping to find a case to do a new sandy bridge build. I'd like to spend less than $100 and it will need to fit a 6950 crossfire. I think the cards are just under 11in or 280mm long.

I really like the look of the Corsair 650D, along with it's cable management, I just don't want to spend that much right now. Are there any similar cases out there? I'm looking for a case with good cable management and preferably lighter than my previous case, the Antec 180b (weighed around 30lbs).
 
I've made 2 rigs for my friends with the coolermaster 690 II advanced, mebbe take a look at that. I got them on sale for $80-90
 
Lian Li K63...pretty nice in the under 100 range. Not sure if you can take the elvis style though. Still has some improved features over the K62 and sadly nearly anything in the entire Lian Li line!
 
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm putting together this build in the next couple of weeks so I still have a little time. Please keep the suggestions coming.
 
Back
Top