• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Undeleting a hard drive...

Lyquist

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
3,368
I accidently deleted a USB hard drive during an install of Windows XP Home. How do I undelete the drive and get all the files back??? There is about 80GB of music on the drive. Thanks in advance.

Lyquist
 
How did you delete it, did you format the drive? If you did a quick format, most of the data is probably still on there. You can get recovery program off google, but I don't know any off the top of my head, you'll hav eto search for it.
 
I didn't format the drive. I just accidently selected delete on that drive during an install, and then unplugged the drive. Any suggestions??

Lyquist
 
I really need some help with this, so I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Lyquist
 
GetDataBack has worked very well for me in the past. It's not free, but the trial version will at least let you know if the data is recoverable.

I don't know of any free recovery software though, sorry.
 
I used a program called Restorer2000 Pro. It did what I needed it to do, it only cost $49.99

Lyquist
 
Back
Top