victor_c26
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2007
- Messages
- 27
Well, it seems that my hard drive has 3 uncorrectable sectors and using CHKDSK with write correcting didn't seem to get rid of them.
Could this be something that might came back and bite me in the ass later on? Should I get another drive? Is it nothing to get worried about? Am I just paranoid? Heh.
So far. SMART says the drive is fine and so does CHKDSK. It's also been operating just fine. It's just the 3 uncorrectable sectors that are detected by SMART that are taunting me.
This is what SMART (through Speedfan) shows me:
This is what SMART (through HD Tune) shows me:
Could this be something that might came back and bite me in the ass later on? Should I get another drive? Is it nothing to get worried about? Am I just paranoid? Heh.
So far. SMART says the drive is fine and so does CHKDSK. It's also been operating just fine. It's just the 3 uncorrectable sectors that are detected by SMART that are taunting me.
This is what SMART (through Speedfan) shows me:
This is what SMART (through HD Tune) shows me: