Uncle Prodigy's Server Stuff Sensation! Opterons, ECC ram...

Dark Prodigy

Jawbreaker
Nothing fancy this time folks. My Supermicro H8DCE-O dual processor finally quit on me. At least I think it did... it won't post anymore. I consider myself quite fortunate to have had absolute ZERO problems with my setup for these years.. but now with the death of my mobo its time to move on.

Dual Opteron 280's -Matched Pair

DSC_0016_3resize.jpg

These have been flawless for me and still very strong chips...Would like to sell both at the same time. Awesome folding procs. Make me an offer.
$25- for both
$5 shipping continental US

512Mb Registered ECC RAM - DDR 400 PC3200

DSC_0048-2.jpg

DSC_0049-2.jpg

I have 8. Would love to sell all or in a set of 4's. PM me for offers.

$10 per stick
$5 -shipping continental US

Just to let you know, I still have my Supermicro H8DCE... many people know how to keep these boards running with a simple capacitor change.. I don't. If you want the board let me know.. you'll just pay for shipping.. and YES the Supermicro H8DCE-O does SLI.. I have been running a dual processor/dual graphics setup with this board for a few years now.

DSC_0020resize.jpg

^^^ Above board will not post for me anymore.. maybe YOU can fix it. Everything fires up and turns on.. just no post.

Heatware: 22-0 Dark Prodigy
Ebay: ProdigyDark 20-0-0

Last edited:
If i can get money into my paypal account, i will let you know about those 280's, i got a Asus K8N-DL board with 2 x 246's in it right now

If you want a replacement board let me know I have a few boards I can sell cheap.

Back