Uncharted 4 delayed until Q1 2016

Got a source on that?

Eh, no big deal. After Bloodborne I have resolved to not buy anymore games that run at only 30 FPS.

Looks like my PS4 will get a lot of use in a few weeks and then begin to collect dust for another 9 months. Hopefully they continue to release more multi-generational ports :rolleyes:

Inb4 Uncharted 1-3 Remastered for PS4..... and I would be OK with that.

Inb4 Uncharted 1-3 Remastered for PS4..... and I would be OK with that.

Sadly, I would too. The lack of BC with the new systems makes things like that more viable. It's still lame, but I like the franchise enough to admit that I'd buy it.

Not a big deal for me as I'm still going through my PS3 backlog of JRPGs.

But these days it seems that delays are to be expected, and it would be more newsworthy if a game gets released on the original schedule.

Not going to lie... looking forward to No Man's Sky and The Division WAAAY more than UC4. I loved UC2 but 3 was disappointing. Never even finished it.

damn that's disappointing...this was expected to be the exclusive that really defined the PS4...most people were expecting it around November 2015...both Bloodborne and now UC4 have been delayed from their original release timeframes...Sony really needs Bloodborne to be a massive hit

Whats really disappointing is that if they are saying Q1 they really mean Q2.

wanna bet?!?!??

I know for a Fact I won't buy a PS5 when I'm close to 45-50
Unless they have Dark Souls 3 =)

I don't think Uncharted is going to be all that good I mean a lot of people compare it to Tomb Raider which is the better game anyway.

Its a bummer but not a huge deal. Just means my PS4 collects more dust this year. Outside of FFX HD this was the only PS4 game I planned on getting this year.

Its a bummer but not a huge deal. Just means my PS4 collects more dust this year. Outside of FFX HD this was the only PS4 game I planned on getting this year.

Mine might hit craigslist this weekend. Nothing but fps zombie games. Most unoriginal console ever.

Not going to lie... looking forward to No Man's Sky and The Division WAAAY more than UC4. I loved UC2 but 3 was disappointing. Never even finished it.

If you are like me and thought UC2 was the highlight of the series you should be aware that Druckman and Straley did Uncharted 2 and TLOU, UC3 was Amy Henning and company.

I figured it would get delayed, they (Sony) still have a ton of stuff releasing this year. I'd rather ND take their time as always.

#ps4hasnogames

I know for a Fact I won't buy a PS5 when I'm close to 45-50
Unless they have Dark Souls 3 =)

I don't think Uncharted is going to be all that good I mean a lot of people compare it to Tomb Raider which is the better game anyway.

Agreed. I like the Uncharted series and I would get a remaster for the PS4 on release day but anyone that claims that Uncharted 1 & 3 are better than average TPS cover shooters is lying. The 2nd game is pretty great though. The other two? Overrated.

I thought TR 2013 was better than any of the Uncharted games and the main character was also more enjoyable to play as.

Agreed. I like the Uncharted series and I would get a remaster for the PS4 on release day but anyone that claims that Uncharted 1 & 3 are better than average TPS cover shooters is lying. The 2nd game is pretty great though. The other two? Overrated.

I thought TR 2013 was better than any of the Uncharted games and the main character was also more enjoyable to play as.

I felt the opposite. When I played TR, I felt like I was playing an uncharted game reskinned. Tomb Raider was not bad, but I didn't feel like it was any where near as entertaining as Uncharted. That's why I play games, for entertainment.. not so much the looks of the protagonist. :D

While the newer Tomb Raider has some Uncharted'ish elements, it was a lot more open (not necessarily in a good way) and it never had the story or gunplay that have served Uncharted so well. I liked TR, but I don't know if an Uncharted comparison is fair.

I liked TR it was at the time the first game I had even beaten in 2 years or something (I beat Uncharted 3 after TR).

It was just lacking story, character development and the scripting was not anywhere near the level of Uncharted.

TR was superior with customizations and branching paths. I'm sure UC4 will go above and beyond in those respects since it's the main things it got criticism on.

Disappointing, but for the best if it's not ready.

But Bloodborne made me buy one anyway. I held off cause there still aren't any next gen games out today I'd buy. But the investment will be worth it in the long run. UC4 will be sweet. And I'd buy the console for Bloodborne alone.

I hope UC4 does more than bump the graphics. Never played UC3 SP campaign. Got bored with the series after 2.

Not really hyped for this game that much anyways because i would rather them build upon tlou's gameplay which was way more dynamic and varied. This will be a disaster if it's just more uncharted.

Japan will have more to play on ps4 it seems currently. They launched with yakuza inshen and yakuza 0 just came out, they get Disgaea 5 and EDF in april.

Maybe Q1 2016 will be the right time to buy a PS4 then :)

This months release makes a good argument. It is why I got another PS4 (sold my last one). This could be the first classic game on the the PS4 system and maybe the best exclusive game for quite some time.

Neqb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKptPGvUhfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bohnmle_pVI

Last edited:
Uncharted 4 Dev Flaunts New Milestone in Face Animation

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End developer Naughty Dog has discussed the improvements made to its facial animation systems since Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us, saying that face models now animate with "between 300 and 500 bones."...Naughty Dog has said it is targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4, but the studio won't push the PlayStation 4 game that far if it compromises the overall experience...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted-4-dev-flaunts-new-milestone-in-face-anim/1100-6427293/

Story Trailer looks pretty boring game might not be bad though.

Lol. Other peoples' opinions are always so interesting to me. I don't see how anyone can look at that and say it looks boring, but it doesn't matter. I'll be getting it for sure. It'll be sad to say goodbye to Nathan.

Holy Necro batman!
You think that's a necro? Hardly, it's only like ~8 months old and still relevant as the game isn't out yet and there's a new trailer.
I've seen some necros around here where they bring back a 2-3 YEAR old thread for zero point.

Back