Unboxing Videos Are Lame: Example #2,419,004

You know, I wonder why no one peeled the tape of the sides of the box and used the tape as little, sticky I might add, handles.
Of course they probably failed at opening Christmas presents as kids also.

It's not only an unboxing fail, it's also a filming/editing fail. Why would you post video that basically says "I'm a Moron"? A collar stay? Really?

If this happened to an Apple product, they would say that your personal bond to the device is strengthened by the temporary inability to touch it.

Google would say that this is one of their world famous aptitude tests.

Microsoft wouldn't say anything because until recently they couldn't spin their way out of a cardboard box.

In the collar stay guy's defense, if I recall correctly he had just come back to the hotel from the Google announcement or whatever... his video was literally one of the first on Youtube and I'm sure he was in a hurry to get the video done and online for the hits and ad revenue to start rolling in.

I don't usually travel with knives (ho ho!) but you'd think he would have had keys on him or something.

I dont think it was just the tape, it seems like every spec of the box was pretty tight. I mean even the freaking plastic bag seemed to be really tight. Those chinese packagers are pretty damn good if they can put those together at the rate of thousands per day.

I dont think it was just the tape, it seems like every spec of the box was pretty tight. I mean even the freaking plastic bag seemed to be really tight. Those chinese packagers are pretty damn good if they can put those together at the rate of thousands per day.
Might of had something to do with the material not allowing air to pass around the edges to break the pressure difference when trying to open the box along with not allowing enough space between the inner and outer box.

And that's why in the top drawer of any desk I regularly use, you'll find a razor blade. Not a butter knife, plastic collar stay, finger nail clippings... A fucking razor blade, it is that simple.

That and scissors. I hate those stupid hard to cut plastic ties that for some odd reason I CAN"T UNTIE!! So I break out my scissors so I don't slice wires.

I wonder if this is a negative ad sponsored by Apple, message being that Nexus 7 is purchased by idiots who can't even open a box.

I accidentally took a butterfly knife on-board, and nobody noticed :eek:

This video was inspiring though; I have to go do my dishes now...

Yeah, I unbox products for Youtube videos on a plane ALL THE TIME! Anyway, I was being sarcastic, the reference was to the Gibbs rule from NCIS (although Federal agents might receive an exemption, anyway).
It was a joke, but people sometimes forget they have a knife and then go on the plane, like the guy I quoted above, Youn, did, but luckily for him, the knife wasn't confiscated.

Back