unable to write to memory

drjonas0

Weaksauce
I've recently been having some troubles gaming, but its only while im gaming do i have the problem.
I've posted before and gotten a few suggestion when i was getting the BSoD of nvdisp.dll crashing the comp. Obviously thats my video card drivers, ive flashed my card and reverted back to older, more suitable driver for my card as well as trying to use the new ones. and programs still seem to crash, but now im getting a new error. i am either getting an error saying that the program could not write to memory (you know "referenced at 0x00000000 etc..." but its a different location every time) and i still stay in windows but the game crashes OR i get a BSoD saying that kmixer.sys was the file that crashed the computer. Now i got these while i was playing WoW and i also installed Vampire Bloodlines and that is just crashing to desktop everytime i get to the open movie of the game (when you actually are turned i guess... atleast thats what i get from the description on the loading screen)but that just crashes to desktop with no error what-so-ever.
anyway, here are my specs, please let me know if you can think of any solutions
XP Pro SP2
Barton XP 3000+
Abit AN7 mobo
1gb ocz pc 3200 (2 sticks of 512 on 2 different channels, came in a single 1gb kit)
120gb western digital (partitioned: 20gb OS; 100gb storage)
120gb maxtor (all storage)
norcent 52x cd burner
norcent 8x dvd burner
Raidmax 400w PSU
GeForce 3 ti200
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 6.1 sound card

Back