umbra's room clearance sale need $ for a new tower asap sff inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
hey guys I need $ for a new cube system I'm going to buy so I need to sell my extra booty
new
I have a msi 6600gt with vivo and hdtv output that I need to sell asap. It's in perfect condtion and I have clocked it to 567 core and 1118 on the ram without replacing the hsf on it here's a link to the newegg display http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127170 I'm looking for 160 shipped on this puppy
I also have an imc 6371 sff with a 2.6 celeron that I had laying around and 2x256 of ocz pc-4000 gold I will throw in a dvd drive that doesn't eject without a paperclip and a 20 gig 5400 rpm hard drive. there is a review of this case on http://www.3dgameman.com/vr/sky_hawk_comp/imc6371_mini_sys/video_review_02.html and he rated this sff a kickass product. It was selling on newegg like 3 months ago for $230 but they have sinced stopped selling this as their phasing out 478. I have only used this sff twice once to test it's functionality and again to double check that it was still working before I sell it the only thing wrong with it is that is is missing the back motherboard bracket. it is in perfect conditionand I'm only looking to get $265 for it. and I'm willing to negotiate a little on this one cus I need the $ now ;)
may part make me offers!!!1

I have a brand new swiftech mcw6000-a waterblock that I received in a trade but never used I just took it out of the wrapper for this picture. I'm looking for $30 shipped on it
swiftblock.JPG

I have the mother board modem and case from an emachines t2682 I'm only looking for 30 plus shipping on it.
case frnt.JPG

case side.JPG

I have a big old ten base-t from multitech systems that I want to sell for 20 +shippping which may be a little exspensive as this is a rackmount size hub. I may chip in a little to
get it out of my room so $20+ shipping
big ol hub.JPG

I have a bunch of old slot proccessors and they are as listed be warned I have no idea if these work or not
amd k7 550 with no fan $10 plus shipping
amd k7 600 with asus k7m mobo don't even know where this came fromso no guarantees. $20 plus shipping
intel p2 233 free with any other order
intel p2 passively cooled 450 $10 plus shipping
cpus and mobo.JPG

I also have a brand new 350 watt cpu I replaced with a bigger psu in a new case I was building for a client $15 +shiping
psu side.JPG
psu back.JPG

sold and pending
3 ti-83 plus calcs
waterblock pending payment
old ecs mobo pending

I have heatware under umbra! and ebay under umbra! as well I have somthing like 25 on each for a total of about 50. whenever I ship anything I immediately send the tracking # as soon as I get to a computer with internet access and if it's cheap I will usually upgrade your shipping for free
Bumps are greatly appreciated especially if you pm me

update about a dozen items added and yes the small form factor is in perfect condition without a scratch on it and it comes with a 2.6 dual channel pc-4000 and a 20 gig hard drive and a dvd drive for only 45 over msrp for the sff I already listed that in the thread above dude

yes it does if you check out the link to 3d game man you will also find out that the front readout can light up in something like 10 colors to suit your preference and it will also have a lot more stats about it I'm gonna get the skyhawk page as well and put a link in one second I had trouble finding a link to it so here are the stat sheet which is easy to understand http://www.dosv-net.com/IMC-6371/dosv_imc-6371.index.htm

badump need $ make me an offer on anything!!!:eek: also my soul is for sale to the highest bidder pm me your offers

yeah I got that waterblock in a trade and it's brand new you can get different mounts if you don't have an amd xp for a couple of bucks

fsb extreme asked me about which calculator has the crack in it and I want to clarify that for everyone. it is the black calculator all the way on the right the crack is the size of the tip of a pencil and does not affect it's function

update calcultators sold to fsb
psu may be pending
price drop on sff! :cool:

psu still pending waterblock now pending as well I want a cube case and a criticool powerplant anybody think they can help me out?

Nice little SFF! I had one exactly the same. It supports presscotts and the power supply has no trouble running an AGP 6600GT! Very good price! It's slightly smaller than a Shuttle as well.

bump for some good looking stuff. If I have any money left after college expenses I might want to get that hub and PII 450.

also have 512 of ecc pc2100 that I need to check to see if it works first but I'll take 30 shipped on it if anyone's interested -update I have no computers that use ecc ram so if anyone wants to buy it and test it I will pay shipping both ways if it doesn't work, thanks mec and I'll be here when you figure out how much $ you have smiley
lots of stuff that are coming to the thread
biostar 200p barebones -$165 plus shipping
amd 64 3400+ clawhammer cg core-200 shipped
1 gig of corsair pc 4400 fresh from corsair rma -190
nec 8x dvd+/- rw dl burner 30+shipping

umbra said:
also have 512 of ecc pc2100 that I need to check to see if it works first but I'll take 30 shipped on it if anyone's interested, thanks mec and I'll be here when you figure out how much $ you have smiley
lots of stuff that are coming to the thread
biostar 200p barebones -$165 plus shipping
amd 64 3400+ clawhammer cg core-200 shipped
1 gig of corsair pc 4400 fresh from corsair rma -190
nec 8x dvd+/- rw dl burner 30+shipping
anybody interested in any of this as I'm not sure wheter or not I want to sell it or not

dropping sff price to $250 and old mobo and waterblock are sold

I'd like to get like $190 for it as it's brand new and never used for anything mroe than testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back