UltraMon is good...but

WarMace

Gawd
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
963
To the reccomendation of this forum I installed UltraMon for the ability to span one background image across 2 monitors. But i have come to love the "Move Window Button" and the spanning of the task bar across 2 monitors so it is better organised. Now that the free trial is ticking i want to try some more before i buy something.

Is there another similar program out there that has thease same features?
Maybe something free that has less features?
 
You cant be serious. I thought programmers coded registry keys to prevent that back in the late 90's. Then again...winzip trial ended months ago.
 
or just actually pay for it since its a very useful software coded by 1 person.
 
I'm using it now with my L90D+ and 2005FPW and its a nice little app but i'd never pay $40 for it.
 
Back
Top