Ultra Memory Looks good, is it?

The only thing that would make me leary (beyond it being tigerdirect) is the fact that the specs are 2-2-2-6 1T dual channel and it was tested at 2-3-3-7 1T on a non-dual channel motherboard? That really has to make your question if it will run to spec!

stay very far away from tigerdirect, also i recommend you only buy from these companies kingston,corsair, muskin,and crucial(if you aint ocin)

YOu mean to say stay away from a no name brand products......tiger always have good deals...i ussually purchase high quality products such as my ati 9800 pro for a lot less than any retailer on the market............

henessey....

http://www.buyaib.com/1gb5x2mekitp.html

we got 3 of these kits for comps we upgraded grate deals and they will run at cas2 with turbo timings (ami bios dun remmber the numbers)
i will be getting a set for my comp at the end of the month :)

aib's generic 6layer stuff is normaly nameband stuff just dosnt have the name sticker

and they DO back that warr we returned some old pc133 recently and they replaced it with pc150 since they where out of 133 :)

good company my pc2100 i got from them back in the early days of ddr runs at 166 with 7-4-4 cas2 (thats the order my bios list the timings in from top to bottem)

oh and stay away from tigar rebate deals other then that i have had good luck with them
got a dvd+rw 4x4x12 for 79$ last year and it works grate only issue i have had is that my ata card dosnt like it but then agin the ata cards kinda old LOL

I'm a little worried about the amount of money they put into the packaging....as well as how much hoopla they give it:

ULTRA Memory modules come to you in exclusive polished mahogany box. Only the best for the industry's hottest memory brand. Anti-static lining and gold-plated hinges make this the ultimate memory packaging.

lol....forget the package -- put the money back into the board and the chips guyz.

Back