• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ultimate Nerd Shoes

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Check these puppies out! The very definition of nerd shoes! I don’t think you’ll be hitting the court / track in those things any time soon but they are neat all the same.
 
My favorite part is the male BNC connectors. If ever I can't bend my ankles anymore I'd sport these. Heh Heh.
 
But will they RUN an OS?;)
Seriously, if your going to do it, at least pop a mobo in the bottom of the case, and run an OS..........THAT I might buy. Dual functionality - sculpture, and PC.
 
I like them myself. One because they are different. Two because i sick of everyone buying a certain shoe because their friend has it. It is far past time to mix it up a bit.

But anyone with HydroBudz in their name i would have thought this would have been cool...... j/p
 
These shoes are based off of Nike Blazers, I am not sure if they're SB's
 
What if you're wearing those shoes and are caught outside in a lightning storm? :eek:
 
Back
Top