• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ultimate driving wheel!

Atherton213

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
1,863
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=411&lang=<?= en ?>

www.fanatec.de if that link doesnt work....

i <3 porsche and i would love one of those.... leather wrapped wheel... looks pretty sweet
 
Not bad.. too bad I already got the G25... I wonder how they would compare to each other in feel.
 
Not bad.. too bad I already got the G25... I wonder how they would compare to each other in feel.

id bank on the g25 being better by a good margin. i REALLY want a g25... the thing is amazing to use *drools*

the porsche wheel looks like mostly cheap plastic... ugh
 
id bank on the g25 being better by a good margin. i REALLY want a g25... the thing is amazing to use *drools*

the porsche wheel looks like mostly cheap plastic... ugh

im sure the g25 is better... but i do love porsche

and its not cheap plastic... its real leather wrapped stearing wheel.... which i think the g25 is too

still pretty bad ass
 
I wonder what the feedback on the shifter feels like on the porsche wheel, the feedback on the g25 feels cheap and "clicky" to me.
Still is an amazing wheel, however.
 
I wonder what the feedback on the shifter feels like on the porsche wheel, the feedback on the g25 feels cheap and "clicky" to me.
Still is an amazing wheel, however.

Agree 100%. I love my G25, but if I were to be ask for improvements, 2 things come to mind. Less "clicky" stick, and less cables.

The 911 wheel seems to have less cables (wireless), but I don't think I will jump the gun and buy it. unless of course if the g25 breaks. i hope that never happens :eek:
 
FYI... The Logitech G25 shifter actualy uses POTS for it's position sensors, not switches.

The only switch is one that detects if the shifter is depressed down. The rest is all pots.

I have NO idea why they thought that would be a better design. It isn't (in practice).
 
im sure the g25 is better... but i do love porsche

and its not cheap plastic... its real leather wrapped stearing wheel.... which i think the g25 is too

still pretty bad ass

im talking about the rest of the wheel not counting the wheel itself, the casing looks cheap, as do the pedals IMO

G25 has clicky feedback? crap... i still want one :D
 
Back
Top