• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ultimate Case Mod

Sly

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
5,749
Someone posted on another tech site.

17999910150102571406740.jpg
 
Water cooling is out of the question with this case. Mostly, because there wouldn't be enough case left to pick up after a leak.
 
you might want to consult the 'ghetto mod' thread in case mod gallery...

I wouldn't give this more than 1 food stamp, it's one of the better cut cardboard cases I've seen.
 
Water cooling is out of the question with this case. Mostly, because there wouldn't be enough case left to pick up after a leak.

that got a giggle, cheers.

you might want to consult the 'ghetto mod' thread in case mod gallery...

I wouldn't give this more than 1 food stamp, it's one of the better cut cardboard cases I've seen.

i found the ghetto thread after reading this one. entertaining, flicked thru most of the pages. though i admire the engenuity of some of the 'slumdog' cases, the thought of gaffer/cloth taping pcbs & chips to paper/cardboard/woven pubic hair is distressing to me. perhaps it's b/c it offends my inner OCD.


that looks to be a hairs breath away from tears...
 
Back
Top