UK Gamer Murdered over Forum Dispute

Well from what i understand the guy that was killed owned the domain the forums where on. Pretty much anyone that can google would be able to get his address.

this is why it's worth the extra $10 to register your domain using a private proxy service.. $10 could have saved that guys life

So this guy flew from Germany to England to kill his victim...

That means he had to go through passport checks. I wonder how he answered the question, "are you here for business or pleasure?"

Maybe he answered "Both."

What the F**K is wrong with these idiotic mindless F**king idiots?!?!?? To fly over from germany to this guys house in the UK over a game??!? Why are people soo messed up these days? I blame parents and their relaxed

Thats what happens when people talk shit on the internet thinking they safe behind the computer.

You see that crap on internet forums pretty frequently, and when someone DOES follow through people are like "How could this have happened?!!!!!".

Well, you can never know who you're talking to. For all we know the guy that got insulted might have had issues with anger, might have taken the words very personally, or, hell, might have already been wanted in Kentucky in connection with four murders.

There's no way a normal person can justify that, but we can't assume the person we're talking to is normal.

Basically, all of you internet thugs better watch out. Hopefully this will keep some of the pussy ass trolls from flaming people so carelessly. I would love to smack the shit out half the people i see posting in forums, but it would require too much work/effort on my part.

I'll say this though, it wouldn't have been me. I wish a nagger would come see me in PA over some stupid forum argument. It'd be the last bad decision he made.

So this guy flew from Germany to England to kill his victim...

That means he had to go through passport checks. I wonder how he answered the question, "are you here for business or pleasure?"

Maybe he answered "Both."

+2 to your sir for making me rofl.:p

Reminds me of that viral video of the German kid going postal on his PC because he was losing on counter strike, maybe it's the same kid, nut jobs should be happy and content in just killing a players character, no wonder so many people play WoW.

sooooo what this boils down to is that the german had the hots for the ugly GF of the brit... nice. at least kill someone over a girl that is at least a 7.

Basically, all of you internet thugs better watch out. Hopefully this will keep some of the pussy ass trolls from flaming people so carelessly. I would love to smack the shit out half the people i see posting in forums, but it would require too much work/effort on my part.

I'll say this though, it wouldn't have been me. I wish a nagger would come see me in PA over some stupid forum argument. It'd be the last bad decision he made.

Speaking of e-thugs...

sooooo what this boils down to is that the german had the hots for the ugly GF of the brit... nice. at least kill someone over a girl that is at least a 7.

I dont think its likely that a "7" would be interested in a couple fanboys of a DS game.

+1 for not assuming you're safe on the Internet. You never know who you are talking to or who you might be provoking.

Internet tough guys acts aside, I doubt any of us would be expecting a psycho to just show up at our door and start stabbing us to death. Even for those of us who own weapons, how often do you have them in your hand when you answer the door? How many times have you answered the door in the middle of doing something or being half awake? Would fall pretty quickly to a blitz attack from some raging lunatic who just travelled hundreds of miles to kill your ass.

Half the stuff people say on the Internet, maybe more, would provoke a fight if it were said face to face. Internet tough guys beware: All you have to do is press one wrong psychological button on somebody and they will feel its their duty to hunt and kill your ass. Mentally deranged nerds can be pretty effective at finding people, too. People with families and such should be even more careful, the last thing you need is some whacko showing up at your house while you're gone and being disappointed you're not there and taking it out on your family.

Here's a good rule of thumb: If you wouldn't say it to somebody's face, don't say it to them on a forum.

If you ever go into the soapbox part of genmay, you'd think this kind of thing would be a daily occurrence :p

Advance Wars?! Really? You would think this type of shit would be impossible.

"how do you kill that which has no life?"

Advance Wars!!!! AHAHAA hHAHAH bwahahaha. Lives ruined over Advance Wars! This is some funny shit.

BTW some guy got attacked by chimpanzees and now I hate chimpanzees. They ripped his balls off.

"Dr. Maureen Martin of Kern Medical Center told KGET-TV of Bakersfield that the monkeys chewed most of Davis' face off and that he would require extensive surgery in an attempt to reattach his nose. Chealander told The Bakersfield Californian that the chimps also tore off Davis' testicles and foot."

+1 for not assuming you're safe on the Internet. You never know who you are talking to or who you might be provoking.

Internet tough guys acts aside, I doubt any of us would be expecting a psycho to just show up at our door and start stabbing us to death. Even for those of us who own weapons, how often do you have them in your hand when you answer the door?

Half the stuff people say on the Internet, maybe more, would provoke a fight if it were said face to face. Internet tough guys beware

I agree. But I live in Philadelphia, PA otherwise known as Killadelphia, the city with the highest murder-rate in the country. So yes, there are many times I answer my door with my pistol/shotgun/jason knife just to be safe. But I do agree with how much shit people are allowed to talk on the internet that they wouldn't get away with in real life. It's unfortunate that this situation is a good example of watching who you are talking to on the internet. It's the same as real life, just different platform.

Me? I'm no e-thug, I'm just one of those exceptions to the rule. I know Guns and PC's, WHO WOULDA THUNKIT?

I agree. But I live in Philadelphia, PA otherwise known as Killadelphia, the city with the highest murder-rate in the country. So yes, there are many times I answer my door with my pistol/shotgun/jason knife just to be safe. But I do agree with how much shit people are allowed to talk on the internet that they wouldn't get away with in real life. It's unfortunate that this situation is a good example of watching who you are talking to on the internet. It's the same as real life, just different platform.

Me? I'm no e-thug, I'm just one of those exceptions to the rule. I know Guns and PC's, WHO WOULDA THUNKIT?

I can't imagine crime being that bad as that you need guns to answer the door unless if you lived in the ghetto or had drug issues with dealers. I lived in the highest violent crime ridden country in the world and have only had to answer the door with a revolver once (back door, late night, someone was knocking and not awnsering... maid wasn't supposed to be there at the time but she returned early and forgot to answer).

Internet tough guys acts aside, I doubt any of us would be expecting a psycho to just show up at our door and start stabbing us to death. Even for those of us who own weapons, how often do you have them in your hand when you answer the door? How many times have you answered the door in the middle of doing something or being half awake? Would fall pretty quickly to a blitz attack from some raging lunatic who just travelled hundreds of miles to kill your ass.

I gotta agree with XamediX on this one. I'm by no means a thug/tough guy but I won't ever answer the door for someone I don't know or wasn't expecting if I don't have a weapon handy. Nowadays it's pretty rare to have strangers come knocking at your door for whatever reason (at least where I live in DFW), and I'd be suprised if most people didn't answer their doors the same way.

I gotta agree with XamediX on this one. I'm by no means a thug/tough guy but I won't ever answer the door for someone I don't know or wasn't expecting if I don't have a weapon handy. Nowadays it's pretty rare to have strangers come knocking at your door for whatever reason (at least where I live in DFW), and I'd be suprised if most people didn't answer their doors the same way.

that's where you would be mistaken. they were friends and the german had been over to their house in the past.

I just deleted all my personal info for all of my forums.... hah find me now bitches.

On a side note, that is fucked up.

that's where you would be mistaken. they were friends and the german had been over to their house in the past.

My response was in regards to the question “Even for those of us who own weapons, how often do you have them in your hand when you answer the door?” and not specifically to this situation.

Obviously, since they had met each other in person previously, that would be a totally different circumstance. :)

My response was in regards to the question “Even for those of us who own weapons, how often do you have them in your hand when you answer the door?” and not specifically to this situation.

Obviously, since they had met each other in person previously, that would be a totally different circumstance. :)

The original posters response was in relation to the article, so thus the context of his post enveloped the reasoning why you can't always be defensivley ready for someone to knock on your door with the intent to kill you... especially if it's a friend or someone you know on moderate terms.

I think you are over-thinking this one, I think we all understand what Artificiary meant.

Back