• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

uh oh, bad CS 1.6

Phranq

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
842
So it's not hard to get 100fps in 1.6 right? I put in my 9800 pro and I got 6100ish in 3dmark03 and 1.6 worked fine for a while now I'm getting downwards of 40fps!!! but I still get 6000+ in 03...any suggestions?
 
er, nothing that I know of...the only thing I can think of is the new Ventrilo last night.
 
Found the problem...I left my playstation emulator running :( no it's not illegal! I own the game but my brother scratched the cd and I wanted to play it (ff9) :p gosh that thing is such a system hog. I wonder how 3dmark still got a good score
 
my unlocked 9800se at 370/310 beats both your scores in 3dmark... time to clean your system up o.o
 
I close pretty much every process on the computer when I go to run benchies.

Edit: I'll take average scores from the refurb $86 card, heh. I don't want to mess with it just yet, been there for about 3 days.
 
Back
Top