UD with Crappers?

Celerator

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
1,935
I have a few crappers that had to give up folding when the Timeless WUs disappeared.
I'm wondering if UD can use their cycles. Any idea what the minimum boxen specs are for UD?

 
Will run pretty much on anything.
Used to run it on my 800 Duron/120 ram.
 
Thanks. I'll move my crappers over to UD. Not much help, but I guess anything can help. :)

 
Always happy to have more points coming in, no matter the source. Good for the [H]orde UD team, good for humanity. :cool:


 
OK. I'll try to get to my "crappers" one by one this week (work boxen) and switch them over to something where their work can count, albeit not much!
Some of these borgs are still folding, so I if they are close to completing a WU I'll let them finish. Otherwise, -> UD.

 
Back
Top