UD Stats updated?

00PS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
1,798
This isn't really a huge deal, but I want to make sure my points are being counted and still going to [H]. I've been a casual folder for the past few months, as I feel its worth contributing to the forum because I lurk on it daily (It's the least I could do, right?). Unfortunately I cannot put out the PPD numbers like many/most of you. :(

I finally logged in to see how I was doing here.

Everything looks fine and I see a cool and nifty F@H Tag I can add to the post. So then I wanted to see how I compared to others here on the forum by going here:

http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?p=1100

and I'm not seeing my ID - 00PS. I'm thinking this page is not updated since I also do not see Kendrak, nitrobass etc? Sorry if this is a dumb post...

But at least I can display my cool badge :D

 
Thank you for the link, I had to scroll through 7 pages to find my name :p. Guess I still have quite a ways to pass you up, nitro. /Wishful thinking

I'll definitely look into the SMP2 client, is it listed on the setup sticky? I'm on my way over there right now...

Thanks again.
 
Back
Top