• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

UD Stats...still no update?

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
I am wondering if I will ever be able to see my stats...I know you all don't believe me when I say that the farm is UD'ing....

Statistics Last Updated:
07/19/2005 23:59:59 (UTC)
[ 329 hour(s) ago ] :(
 
Yep still appears to be a no go on the team stats.

I am kinda thinking its pointless to post the UD badge as it hasn't changed in days... the thread linked says they are still working on it though. :rolleyes:

 
Other than those two outages here recently, it doesn't appear that there has been any major problems. The big thing is that after each problem, they end up taking like a week or so to update the team/published stats that sites like hardfolding read from.

Hopefully this will be one of the last times this happens for awhile though.

 
For all you UD'ers out there, it looks like the UD stats are finally starting to update. They're about a month behind, so hopefully here in a few days they'll be fully up to date.

 
Back
Top