Jan 18, 2006 #41 J James_TheVirus [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 17, 2001 Messages 1,269 AtomicMoose said: Sweet! Click to expand... And, I just got word that I am getting a dual PIII-500 server for my use. One proc will be on Folding, and one on UD. JTV
AtomicMoose said: Sweet! Click to expand... And, I just got word that I am getting a dual PIII-500 server for my use. One proc will be on Folding, and one on UD. JTV
Jan 19, 2006 #42 A AtomicMoose [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 11,803 James_TheVirus said: And, I just got word that I am getting a dual PIII-500 server for my use. One proc will be on Folding, and one on UD. JTV Click to expand... Also, sweet....Just make sure you runtimeless units for FAH on that.
James_TheVirus said: And, I just got word that I am getting a dual PIII-500 server for my use. One proc will be on Folding, and one on UD. JTV Click to expand... Also, sweet....Just make sure you runtimeless units for FAH on that.
Jan 19, 2006 #43 S Strikemaster [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 29, 2001 Messages 1,264 Just checking in. The boxen that ran the client is, uh, "sleeping" right now...