UD-9, MIIIE, and more!

nzaneb

Limp Gawd
FS: I accept paypal, non-cc preferable. I ship UPS or USPS (whichever I have easier access to at the time) to Con-US only. Heatware under nzaneb. PM me with questions or offers.

Possible trades:
GTX480 +money from you
i7 980X +money from me
GPU evap pot +money from you
Koolance V2 CPU evap pot +money from you

Giggabyte X58A UD-9 - Like New. Beautiful board! Full Retail. Guarantee no DOA - $500 Shipped Newegg link

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SOLD
MSI 870A G54 - New board, Lower PCIe retention clip is broken off (no biggie). Retail packaging (missing the i/o plate) -
Newegg link SOLD
Asus P7P55D-E Pro - New board just had a few misaligned pins, I have realigned and confirmed it's working status. Mostly Retail (missing i/o plate). Guarantee no DOA - Newegg link SOLD
Asus Maximus III Extreme - Like New. Beautiful board! Still has the plastic on the heatsinks. Full Retail. Came to me with a few misaligned pins, straightened them and it works beautifully. The board has never been run, other than the small IBT session that I ran to check for functionality. Guarantee no DOA - SOLD

Last edited:
Man, really wanting that UD9 or the M3. Are you looking for anything else in trade other than what's listed?

Edit: I have a RE3 with full cover waterblock and various other stuff.

Man, really wanting that UD9 or the M3. Are you looking for anything else in trade other than what's listed?

Edit: I have a RE3 with full cover waterblock and various other stuff.

Mostly highend GPU's, CPU's, and pots. I have plenty of boards ;)

Bump. Feel free to make reasonable offers guys, worst I can say is no ;) They'll be off to fleebay, if they don't go this weekend.

Asus P7P55D-E Pro Sold, and MIIIE Pending

Get the UD-9 before it's gone :)

Back