U_M First Victim, Perhaps??

w00t!

See it pays to use our tools... now go tell all your friends! Even those that want to play for the "other" team. :D

Well.... I have had some problems with um... posting there in the past :|

So they told me not to come back

rofl

that's hilarious... and i don't even think it's my fault...

Well...I think I pass on that.

Kind of wish I didn't ask almost

The EOC stats show the last WU as turned in in April. Something tells me he just hasn't turned one in for 24 yet. Or maybe he's folding for team 33 in base 7.

My tools are all team-safe; you can enter any team and have it accepted and used. Sorry. You're welcome to modify them so that they don't accept anything else, but I won't do it. Here's how to do it for setup-fold, though: modify line 144 to read like this:
StrCpy $R8 "$R833$\r$\n"
and whatever you type into the config file, it'll save 33 to the config file. Instructions for Foldix available on demand ;)

Not that I recommend it or anything...

unhappy_mage said:
The EOC stats show the last WU as turned in in April. Something tells me he just hasn't turned one in for 24 yet. Or maybe he's folding for team 33 in base 7.

My tools are all team-safe; you can enter any team and have it accepted and used. Sorry. You're welcome to modify them so that they don't accept anything else, but I won't do it. Here's how to do it for setup-fold, though: modify line 144 to read like this:
StrCpy $R8 "$R833$\r$\n"
and whatever you type into the config file, it'll save 33 to the config file. Instructions for Foldix available on demand ;)

Not that I recommend it or anything...

Sneaky sneaky mage.

Totally not legal, still sneaky.

What, Mage got laid? Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!

And she has a smile afterwards....

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8361/fatchickwithmage2km.jpg[IMG]

man I should get banned for that one...

Ooohhh, Marty has waaayy too many pictures of "interesting" women... I have the feeling we are only seeing the Friday Night "hi-lites" !! :eek:

KodiakStar said:
Plus (thankfully) you can't see anything anyways...

Nope, but you can still see way more than any mortal should... god it burns.. IT BURNS!!!

Man that is SO wrong. To each his own but man can't some us keep it to his/her own?

:p

Duster said:
Man that is SO wrong. To each his own but man can't some us keep it to his/her own?
:p

I'm sure mary has tried... but thats alot to keep for himself :p

Back