U3011 problem

Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
39
Recently got a U3011 a couple of weeks ago from Microcenter. It is a revison A05 made in Mexico during November 2011. I have been having the below pictured problem every so often when I wake the computer up. I am able to turn the monitor off and on and it goes away.

This has happened when using my old 5850 and my new 7970. I am not using custom color and it occurs with the DVI and DP cables.

Anyone had this happen?

IMG_20120201_170027.jpg
 
I got mine last week, also A05. I don't have your problem but something similar.

Since it's new I'm constantly fiddling with the settings to find the same colors of my old monitor, and while doing so I've noticed several times that the colors turn pallid on the left half.

I have to cycle through the presets to make it go away, turning it off and on doesn't work
 
Back
Top