Hello there, This is my first post here and in the last few days i was digging into this forum as its like a gold mine for info and posts about multi screen setups.
To make it short.... I am in the market for my first 3x monitor setup
currently, my setup is 2x gtx480 with one 27 TN screen. although i doubt my 2x cards can run this high resolution but my plan is to go 2x7990 when its released of course. and no!! i wont wait for nvidia 690 as i am fed up with them cause of this overheating GTX480...
To go back to the subject i want to buy 3 monitors in portrait position... is 30x too big or will you feel big difference from 27" can your eyes keep up with 3x30 screens ? or would 3x 27" beside each other be better than portrait..
I only see pictures of the awesome vega setup .. but he is in a different world than me
I am not a heavy gamers as i only find 2 hours a day for games at most between work and life... but i want to build something that last 2 years like my old setup and have fun the most out of it when playing... forget about cost as for me i pay around 150$ to ship any kind of screen to where i live. so buying 27 or 30 makes more sense to pay 150$ for shipping...
I already upgraded my cpu and motherboard. 3930k + ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79
with 16 Gig memory & OCZ RevoDrive 3 X2
To make it short.... I am in the market for my first 3x monitor setup
currently, my setup is 2x gtx480 with one 27 TN screen. although i doubt my 2x cards can run this high resolution but my plan is to go 2x7990 when its released of course. and no!! i wont wait for nvidia 690 as i am fed up with them cause of this overheating GTX480...
To go back to the subject i want to buy 3 monitors in portrait position... is 30x too big or will you feel big difference from 27" can your eyes keep up with 3x30 screens ? or would 3x 27" beside each other be better than portrait..
I only see pictures of the awesome vega setup .. but he is in a different world than me
I am not a heavy gamers as i only find 2 hours a day for games at most between work and life... but i want to build something that last 2 years like my old setup and have fun the most out of it when playing... forget about cost as for me i pay around 150$ to ship any kind of screen to where i live. so buying 27 or 30 makes more sense to pay 150$ for shipping...
I already upgraded my cpu and motherboard. 3930k + ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79
with 16 Gig memory & OCZ RevoDrive 3 X2