Which of these monitors is better for primarily programming along with occasional gaming?
My concern with the U2412M is that the AG coating might be too intrusive. Based on the TFTCentral review, the GW2450 seems like it would be an affordable alternative, but I am unsure of how VA panels are for programming/reading text. The GW2450 also seems like it would have better blacks and more uniform lighting, but I've read reports of the screen being of low quality and having poor colors.
My concern with the U2412M is that the AG coating might be too intrusive. Based on the TFTCentral review, the GW2450 seems like it would be an affordable alternative, but I am unsure of how VA panels are for programming/reading text. The GW2450 also seems like it would have better blacks and more uniform lighting, but I've read reports of the screen being of low quality and having poor colors.