• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

u2410 colors look different

Austin8868

Gawd
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
552
I finally got my 3rd u2410 and the colors look amazing compared to my other two. The others look dull and washed out. I don't even want to use them now. I have tried all of the other color modes and they still look bad. The two older ones are refurbished and my new one i bought off ebay used but i think it is also a refurb. Has anyone else experienced this? Would Dell exchange them?
 
try going to service menu on those older monitor. You will probably be able to squeeze more contrast ratio out of them increasing rgb values. Just be sure to write down or take photo of original values becayse you never know... ;)
 
Back
Top