Hey all so I have ended up purchasing 2 dell u2410's and of course I'm in need of calibrating them. However I'm unsure of which route to go as there seems to be some conflicting information regarding wide gamut monitors.
In either case seems like a lot of people who have purchased recently are using spyder 3 pros. I'm wondering if there is any advantage to springing for the 4?
Also is there any advantage to getting coloreyes display software over what the spyder would come with?
I'm totally new at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated!
In either case seems like a lot of people who have purchased recently are using spyder 3 pros. I'm wondering if there is any advantage to springing for the 4?
Also is there any advantage to getting coloreyes display software over what the spyder would come with?
I'm totally new at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

