Dear All:
I just updated the bios from tyan version 2875-205 , and everything went south after updating it.
It showed the new bios version but I could not be able to create sata raid , it did not gave me any option to cread SATA raid, anyhelp would reall appreciate it.
Thank you very much for all the helps and suggestion
Tyan Tiger K28W Model 2875
dual AMD Optoron 240 processor
4 Western Raptor sata 40gb 10000rpm
1 Western 250gb
2GB mushkin memory ram
Plextor PX-716A
Aopen multi dvd/cd-r
Regards,
Hung Tran
I just updated the bios from tyan version 2875-205 , and everything went south after updating it.
It showed the new bios version but I could not be able to create sata raid , it did not gave me any option to cread SATA raid, anyhelp would reall appreciate it.
Thank you very much for all the helps and suggestion
Tyan Tiger K28W Model 2875
dual AMD Optoron 240 processor
4 Western Raptor sata 40gb 10000rpm
1 Western 250gb
2GB mushkin memory ram
Plextor PX-716A
Aopen multi dvd/cd-r
Regards,
Hung Tran