darksparten
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2013
- Messages
- 43
This is starting to get ridiculous.
It first started with my original CX750, it made a weird, crackly, static noise from the back grill, I was told it was a bad fan by the techs, and I RMA'd, i installed the new one, and guess what.
same issue. Then i Called again and they upgraded me to a TX750, the static issues were fixed, but it's been replaced with a new one, whenever the fan tries to ramp up, it starts grinding and beeping for 10 or so seconds before settling down and spinning, it also does this seemingly randomly during idle when the fan isn't even trying to spin. Is there something I can do to fix this?
TLDR-2nd RMA, still no resolution.
It first started with my original CX750, it made a weird, crackly, static noise from the back grill, I was told it was a bad fan by the techs, and I RMA'd, i installed the new one, and guess what.
same issue. Then i Called again and they upgraded me to a TX750, the static issues were fixed, but it's been replaced with a new one, whenever the fan tries to ramp up, it starts grinding and beeping for 10 or so seconds before settling down and spinning, it also does this seemingly randomly during idle when the fan isn't even trying to spin. Is there something I can do to fix this?
TLDR-2nd RMA, still no resolution.