Two renders.

Ripskin

2[H]4U
My partner and I have been working on an animation for class, had to make a ton of cuts to get something turned in by time summer ended. Anyway heres two pictures from the scene the animation takes place in.

The software is 3DS 6.0 with a little Photoshop 7. Sorry for the size of the pictures if your on dial up.

wow.jpg

wow%203.jpg

We are currently working on finishing it up and cleaning up the textures and models, and redoing almost all of the animating. Although we have till around christmas till we want to have it done. We do not have a lot to finish fixing up to do, the majority of the time will be spent rigging for bones instead of FourK and setting up Reactor for a few objects, not to mention a lot more time animating and rendering. A few textures need some touching up or revision as well.

These images are not completely current but any feedback is welcome. These were renderd just before a few more objects were merged and we started the renders for the school's version.

Thanks

Here's a Picture of one character, I will have to render out a good pic of the other character. My partner did the characters and the vehicles, I like them a lot!

150_Mech.jpg

Parking%20lot.jpg

Again thanks for the feedback and comments :)

Very nice..Looks good enough to be used as the basis of a really good video game. :D

Luck

BillR

BillR said:
Very nice..Looks good enough to be used as the basis of a really good video game. :D

Luck

BillR

I was thinking the same thing...dunno why, but it looks like something bad is about to go down :D

Nice work man!

Thanks :D When I get home tonight I'll render and post the other mech. The story is kind of a tribute to spaghetti westerns, If I can get the video we turned in compressed enough I will post that as well, but so much was cut that will be put in the final version.

Again thank you very much for the comments :)

I'll post more pictures as I get them online.

Hmmm I hadn't noticed that before, cool and thanks!

This mech is white, but very chrome, and is reflecting the sky currently.

75_Mech.jpg

Very cool mech. The only thing I notice is that around the knee area it isn't sub'd enough (unless you want it to be like that, it just seems off from the rest of the model), but I like the rest of it.

Its not supposed to be, for some reason the smoothing group on that section went away, we didnt catch it till the render, we fixed it for the other scenes, but were to rushed to rerender that scene. Theres been a little tweeking since then and for the final product the whole mech looks a little cleaner.

We didnt catch it till the render was pretty far and had ourselves a D'oh!! moment :eek:
Although our teacher didnt notice it at first till we pointed it out heh.

Thanks for the comments and critiques!

Back