TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that they lasted a year atleast says they are a decent videocard maker. They need to provide something others arent providing and they will be a strong company. Lowering prices well under other companies is a sure way to boost sales.

i could ues it and btw i love this time of year even thouhg i have never won one thing in my life!

Lets see something change, the fan in a plastic shroud w/ a pretty graphic is getting old. Show me some innovation as an extra incentive to chose your product over one that I've trusted for a long time.

Galaxy has gone from being a vendor that was not on my short list to one who is on my short list whenever I am in the market for a video card.

Congrats on moving up in the market, Galaxy!

BB

My perception of Galaxy has gone up quite a bit since I first heard of them. But..

*pusses out*

I would like to try folding@home on a Galaxy.
Thank you in advance for the card.

Ireally heard some Great things from Galaxy and i wish them the best we need the competition in here to drive the prices lower and they have really good reviews that ive seen on there products.Good Luck Galaxy.

From what I have seen their card have had good reviews. Good to see another vendor

This drawing is now closed. The second drawing will be posted in a few minutes!

Zachary of Quebec Canada was our Week 1 Galaxy Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back