• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two from tonights gig.

fixxxer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
493
So its 1:30AM - just got done shooting a local band at an unbelievably dim/backlit venue. Talk about a challenge!

300D, 50mm F1.8. ISO 400-800.

Just two real quick. I'll post more tomorrow.

Comments appreciated.

9091.jpg


9111.jpg
 
I think they are all very nice. My fav begin the 2nd pic in the 1st post.
 
WesM63 said:
I think they are all very nice. My fav begin the 2nd pic in the 1st post.

Thanks Wes. That is also one of my favorites from this particular set.
 
Back
Top