Two dollars for 1 dollar!

Buying feedback.

And on a side note I would never buy from someone buying feedback. Look at the ebay profiles lol. Nice fake pics man.

Pretty shady, but to each their own.

At 100 sales you become eligible for TRS and 20% discount on seller fees.
Pay $100 now to save on fees later.

At 100 sales you become eligible for TRS and 20% discount on seller fees.
Pay $100 now to save on fees later.
And Im sure that is your picture on the other profile also lol.

Why have 2 accounts? Which is technically against eBay's TOS.

I know the answer... someone who does something like this doesnt care about rules.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bought one, got $2 in my PayPal account in a couple of minutes. I think this was a reasonable deal. :)

Afik this violates the ebay TOS and your account can be suspended or terminated for doing this?

I don't mean to be a spoilsport but I am a bit suspicious after looking at your other eBay account... How did you come by so many macs? :( And you just listed an expensive bicycle for sale? Hmm...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/3bayr0x/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Yeah this looks shady to me to as well. Possibly stolen

I hate to make accusations but when the seller has policies like this it brings up alot of questions for me.

If you are buying feedback is the feedback on the macbooks fake as well?

Why can't you do it honestly and legitimately selling stuff?

Last edited:
Afik this violates the ebay TOS and your account can be suspended or terminated for doing this?

Yeah this looks shady to me to as well. If you are buying feedback is the feedback on the macbooks fake as well?

Yeah, I paid thousands of $$ in ebay fees for fake feedback on the macbooks.

would only do this is i could invest $1 initially and then spend my netted millions over a few hours to continue doubling.

Afik this violates the ebay TOS and your account can be suspended or terminated for doing this

Have you read the TOS? I have, and I don't know how this violates it.

I hate to make accusations

Yeah this looks shady to me to as well. Possibly stolen

It doesn't look like you hate to make accusations...As you throw out wild speculations and accusations that don't even make sense.

Yeah, I paid thousands of $$ in ebay fees for fake feedback on the macbooks.

No, You have friends and family buy it leave good feedback and the transaction is canceled.

The feedback stays.

Than again this would probly trigger ebay to investigate your account.

No, You have friends and family buy it leave good feedback and the transaction is canceled.

The feedback stays.

Than again this would probly trigger ebay to investigate your account.

Do you know 200+ people who would do this for you? I don't. Please at least make a plausible hypothetical.

Back