• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two Different Resolutions One Graphics Card

Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
836
Hi,

I am building a new PC running XP with a 9600gt at its heart.

I am running a 1600x1200 viewsonic, and a 37" panasonic plasma.

I have one the monitor hooked up with dvi, and the plasma via a dvi to hdmi converter. Is it possible to run the monitor at 1600x1200 whilst simultaenously running the plasma at 1366x768 of the one graphics card?

Thanks

f
 
Back
Top