• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two channels all scrambled

Hammyabeer

n00b
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
4
Hi, I'm using MCE 2005. I got it all setup and everything works fine, I'm using a AIW 2006 as my video card and TV tuner. Every channel come is fine except two channels, 9 and 10, on cable. The channel shows up fine on regular TV, but not on MCE. I tried to find a troubleshooting guide on why this would happen, but I'm stumped. Thanks for any input.
 
when you say it comes in just fine on regfular tv, is it very clear or is there a little noise in the picture. Like snow or a rolling line or something. If there is noise, the encoding process amplifies that and can make it horrible.
 
Back
Top