• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two channel system + Eyefinity issues...

TotalLamer

Gawd
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
765
So I certainly plan in the future to be running Eyefinity... I've got 1 HP LP2475w so far, 2 more to go. Of course, this results in a bit of an issue... obviously speakers can't go between the monitors, and if I put them beside the side monitors, they'd be more like surrounds than primary front speakers... playing from my sides. So I figure what I can do instead of buying traditional bookshelves is buy a pair of center-channel speakers and position them beneath the side monitors. Thoughts?
 
What about speakers mounted above the LCD screens and angled down to your ears?
 
What about speakers mounted above the LCD screens and angled down to your ears?

or below them

another idea is to have the monitors is portrait mode, will narrow it and make speakers on the sides work ok

honestly if you don't sit right on top of it, having them at the sides of all 3 in landscape won't kill your sound, if they're angled right

might also consider headphones
 
Back
Top