• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two Chaintech AV710 soundcards?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I have one right now that I use to record with. I know, I know, not very high quality, but I'm on a strict budget and it works. If I had two of these soundcards, could I each of my mixers/mics into their respective soundcards thus being able to record two tracks at once with adobe audtion?
 
On a side note i would consider the Chaintech AV710 to be pretty high quality when it comes to pure sound. Perhaps in music superior the X-fi IMO
 
Back
Top