Two Cases... not sure.

filthysanchez said:
i'd go for the centurion, just because it's less bling.

I personally think the nzxt better, However, my main interest is quality, durability, and how well implemented the tooless feature is.

Any comments on that?
 
the toolless works well on the centurion, but you'll hav to take the 5.25" drives out before you take the front panel off, otherwise, it might pull the drive faceplates off.


also, the centurion can have the side airduct replaced with another 80mm fan.
 
The Cooler Master looks way better and you can add a Scythe Kama bay giving it 2x 120mm fans + 1x 80mm.
 
IMHO, the NZXT is just fugly, but I feel that way about all their cases. I just snagged a Centurion 5 off SVC for $10 after rebate, it's definitely a classier styling that will last a lot longer than the "fad" styling of the NZXT.
 
Another vote for the Centurion.

NZXT cases are like the riced out civics of the PC Hardware world.

The NZXT is designed to grab the attention of people that are new to the custom computer scene.
 
Back
Top